Latest updates: PM holds press conference after earlier warning people not to ‘get hopes up too soon’ about early vaccination
- UK approves Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for roll out next week
- How does the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine work and who will get it?
- Don’t get hopes up about rapid vaccine rollout, says Johnson
- Beware fake coronavirus vaccines, says Interpol
- Coronavirus global updates – live
The UK government has updated its coronavirus dashboard. Here are the key figures.
The latest edition of the Guardian’s Politics Weekly podcast is out. Jessica Elgot and John Crace discuss this week’s lockdown restrictions vote in the House of Commons. Zoe Williams and Caroline Flint debate the Labour party’s upcoming Brexit dilemma. Plus, Juliette Garside investigates Rishi Sunak’s wealth.