116363887_d0ce46ac-b719-44a5-ac79-55be9120b630.jpg

Coronavirus: Stormont meeting to clarify exam situation


The Stormont executive has yet to make a decision on whether GSCE set for next week will go ahead.


Source link

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email

Leave a Reply