- Taylor’s family to give first press conference since grand jury verdict
- Arrests made as protesters took to streets in many major cities
- Top Republicans dismiss Trump’s refusal to commit to peaceful transfer
- 45,176 new US cases of Covid and 885 deaths reported yesterday
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
There’s a hearing today into whether Donald Trump needs to finally release his tax returns to a New York prosecutor.
The president’s lawyers argued in court papers filed yesterday that the office of Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr is resorting to “speculation and innuendo” to justify his demands
Here are some of the pictures that have been coming through showing lasts nights protests across the US.