There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
If you are looking for a way to improve your mental and emotional health, then you need to think about using positive affirmations for men.
When you use positive affirmations, you let yourself know that you are worth it. You focus on everything that is good that you bring to the world and encourage yourself to have more self-confidence and self-esteem as you live your life.
Of course, you also need to think about which positive affirmations you are going to use. When you are looking at positive affirmations for men, there are a few important points to keep in mind.
In this article, we will define this concept and then provide 45 specific positive affirmations that you can use in your daily life.
Let’s get to it…
What Are Positive Affirmations for Men?
Positive affirmations for men are sayings, thoughts, and phrases that you can say to yourself repeatedly. The goal of using positive affirmations to help you pump yourself up as you get ready for the day. Whether you are a brother, a father, a husband, or a son, you deserve to feel happy. These positive affirmations will help you do exactly that.
There are a few benefits of using positive affirmations.
One of the biggest benefits of using positive affirmations for men is that they can be used to target toxic masculinity. There are a lot of people who believed that men fit into a narrow category. If you don’t fit the typical stereotypical definition of it “manly” man, and you are somehow less of them and then someone who does.
Even though there is nothing wrong with being a stereotypical man, there are lots of different ways for men to live their life. Positive affirmations will remind you of this and let you know that you do not have to fit into a single box if you are trying to be a good person.
Another major benefit of using positive affirmations is that this can help you become more resilient. There are a lot of people who are looking for ways to raise sons and brothers who are strong, resilient, and respectful. These positive affirmations can do that as well. By repeating positive affirmations to yourself, you remind yourself of how you want to live your life.
Therefore, positive affirmations can have a positive impact on not only yourself but also the people around you. Therefore, take a look at some of the positive affirmations for men that we have put together! You might be able to find one that will help you improve the way you live your life as well.
45 Positive Affirmations for Men to Feel Great Every Day
There are a lot of different positive affirmations from which to choose. They come in many shapes and forms, allowing you to tailor your affirmations to meet your needs. Some of the top positive affirmations for men that you might want to do is include:
1. I have everything I need to make it through my day and, more than anything else, the attitude I have on a daily basis determines my overall stress levels.
2. I understand that I am a work-in-progress and I am working every day to improve myself. As long as I strive to be a better man today than I was yesterday, everyone can appreciate me for who I am.
3. I am a man. Above all else, I am also a person. Therefore, my beliefs matter and my voice matters. I deserve to be heard.
4. Every day is another opportunity to practice. No matter whether I spend it at home, at the office, or at the gym, I am grateful for this day and another chance to improve myself.
5. I am here for everything. I am not worthless and I am not meaningless. I am here to live my life the way I want to live it.
6. I am a successful person in my own right. I define my own success, nobody else does.
7. As long as I live every day doing the best I can, that is enough for me and it should be enough for everyone else.
8. Today, I have my physical health and that is enough for me.
9. I should not be forced to compare myself to others and I will not compare myself to others. I am my own man, no one else’s.
10. I will not judge myself and neither should anyone else.
11. I understand that every day is going to brand new choices and I will do everything I can to make the right decision at every crossroads I face.
12. Instead of trying to impress other people, I will live today trying to impress myself. I am proud of the person that I am becoming.
13. My confidence does not stem from the compliments of others. Instead, I choose to drive my confidence from my own competence.
14. I refuse to be a doormat for other people. I choose to help people of my own volition, not when others demand it of me.
15. No matter what anyone else has to say about me, I am content with my life because I believe I am heading in the right direction.
16. I do not live my life to please anybody else. Instead, I live my life to please myself, and nobody else. If other people are happy with my decisions, that is welcome but not necessary.
17. I have ideas that can change the world. Therefore, I deserve to be heard.
18. My definition of success is my own. Even though my definition of success might not be the same as someone else is, there is nothing wrong with that.
19. As a man, there is nothing wrong with my creativity. My creativity is a part of me and it is just as important as anything else I do with my life.
20. I know that I have abilities that nobody else has. I simply need to demonstrate them to the world and I will be appreciated.
21. I choose to live my life and more humility. This includes learning from my mistakes so that I do not repeat them in the future.
22. I have worked hard in my life and I deserve to be happy. If I am happy with myself and other people are not, it will not bother me in the slightest.
23. I am deciding to feel calm and think positive, nurturing thoughts.
24. I am right where I need to be and I do not need to live my life to please anybody else.
25. I choose to forgive myself and release myself from the past.
26. I have learned that the true definition of respect will only appear if I decide to respect myself. Therefore, I will live today trying to be the best person I can.
27. I am safe and secure with myself. That is enough for me and it should be enough for anyone else.
28. With every breath I take, I choose to inhale the good and exhale the bad.
29. I know that I am a brave and strong individual. Therefore, I know that I will be okay.
30. My self-worth is not tied to how much I can lift or how much money I make. Instead, I define my own self-worth.
31. My health matters and I will choose to prioritize my own overall health. This includes not only my physical health but also my mental and emotional well-being.
32. Regardless of whether I look to the past, the present, or the future, I will always be able to see how important I am because I define my own self-worth and nobody else does.
33. The only responsibilities I have are to myself. I decide what my responsibilities are, nobody else does.
34. I am living the way I want to live my life. My life belongs to myself and nobody else. Therefore, I choose to make my own decisions and my own choices.
35. I know that I am going to face uncertainty today; however, I know that that uncertainty is there for a reason. Therefore I decide to embrace it and face it head-on with all of the confidence and self-esteem that I have.
36. I know that my own success and failure are in my hands. Therefore, I am in control of my future and my destiny. I choose to live my life the way I want to live it.
37. I know that even though I face failure from time to time, I am still surrounded by piece, laughter, and happiness. I am surrounded by these entities because I know that I am worthy of them.
38. I am not a random person without a place in this world. I know that I am here for a specific reason. I choose to embrace that reason and will work hard to make the world a better place because I deserve to be here.
39. There is more than one way to define happiness and I am not here to please anybody except myself. What I choose to do with my life is my own decision and I am in control of my own destiny.
40. I am a king in the eyes of my family members and, therefore, I will do everything I can to act and behave like one.
41. If I find a way to change my thoughts, I know that I can change my actions. Therefore, I can change the world as well.
42. I will approach today with a sense of confidence and do my best in everything that I do.
43. Today is going to bring its own challenges. No matter what the challenges might be, I am going to face them like a man. I will do everything I can to overcome them with the best solutions possible.
44. Even though the small actions I do for others on a daily basis may seem insignificant, the reality is that I am making a positive impact on the lives of other people, which also has a positive impact on my own life.
45. I do not need to live my life as a manly man or a macho man. Instead, on my sensitivities and my emotions make me just as much of a man as my physical strength.
Everyone is going to be a little bit different when it comes to how they want to live their lives. If you are looking for a positive affirmation that you can repeat to yourself, consider a few of the examples above! You will find that these positive affirmations can make a tremendous difference in the way you live your life on a daily basis.
Final Thoughts on Positive Affirmations for Men
It is important for you to let yourself know that you are a good person, you deserve to be happy, and you are worth it. When you repeat these positive affirmations to yourself, you remind yourself of how you want to live your life. Therefore, you will be able to go through your day with more confidence and self-esteem.
When you realize just how much control you have over your own destiny, you realize that you have abilities beyond anything you could have imagined. These positive affirmations will help you find them. Think about using a few of these positive affirmations for men on a daily basis to help you live a better life overall!