Do you know the story of the trivial many and the vital few? It’s a rule that can be applied to your profit and productivity. Today, we are going through this concept and the 80-20 Principle that I teach in my high-level coaching groups.
These lessons are the backbone of my new book and I also want to share that pivotal resource with you. So, don’t forget to grab a copy here.
What You’ll Learn:
- The 80-20 Productivity Rule
- How to Apply the ADE Formula Faster
- The “R” Word That Changes EVERYTHING for Productivity
- A Small Number of “Classic Habits” That Will Change Your Life
- Billionaire Ray Dalio’s 5-Step Solution for Solving Every Problem
Seven Most Important Questions to Ask:
- What creates the most amount of profit for the least amount of work?
- What are my big expenses that bring nothing in return?
- What high-income skill do I need to learn or hire?
- Why am. doing “this” – right here, right now?
- What am I not doing because it’s too hard?
- Where am I leaving dollars on the table?
- What can you sell past customers?